SevenCs推出S-100数据管理系统

[复制链接]
SevenCs Launches S-100 Data Management System
% x5 w/ t+ Q3 b6 e1 K( n
2 `8 a; W3 X$ X(Image: SevenCs)4 p: [) q0 O7 v8 c6 {
& J2 |( Z5 I( A# [
At the third IHO Assembly, SevenCs presented its new development, the S-100 Data Management System (SDMS), designed to help organizations better manage their S-57/ S-100 datasets and comply with the dependencies set out in the standards.
6 c. l5 B6 E2 x) `Manufacturers of electronic navigation charts can apply predefined workflows to ensure that the ENC quality assurance process is as compliant as possible with standards.
4 R  m7 D, p1 P2 E* W3 c( x% J! kThe system consists of a core module that controls individual processes, takes care of user rights management and guides workflows.
6 m- l) K# I+ r( VAdditional functional modules take care of individual tasks; these tasks include validation, visualization and data import in the current version; data conversion and data encryption will appear in the next version of SDMS. These modules can be added separately to the main module.: A" F; D5 I$ C- m% U% z% V
Key features:) X! f" O, V( w6 `( i4 n, j, v" V

! k" e7 N9 a: }1 ], l% M% ?; k8 Q
  • Status-driven management system for S-100 processing workflows
    3 F6 e0 d: t$ O- c
  • Workflow Management based on the S-57 and S-100 standards
    ) h7 p0 l& n8 O" o- ~8 t
  • Database, Application Server, Web User Interface
    ! a# x$ E% I) ~6 \5 w0 B
  • User Management
    / F6 d# ?1 D0 s  J& Q5 o1 g  [; c
  • Works as a cloud service or in a local network and can also be used on a desktop computer* w# Q8 D" ~4 X
  • The integrated Validation Module interacts with 7Cs Analyzer
    / _, D! R0 ~7 v9 _8 }
  • Focus on ’after-production‘ steps6 e/ H  _0 S1 j' a# S3 \
  • Support and storage for S-57 and S-101 data products; p; V  z' H* `8 w5 V( r
  • •Log provides User Activity Reporting- d) i- c6 t7 [( G# |
回复

举报 使用道具

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
leejiafu
活跃在昨天 14:54
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表