Eidesvik为车队配备节能软件

[复制链接]
Eidesvik Equips Fleet with Energy Efficiency Software& ^% n% a+ h& K, I8 A7 x' T
  b% x/ ^1 \4 x+ X: ?
Eidesvik Offshore has signed with Yxney Maritime for use of their Maress energy efficiency software - Credit: Eidesvik
8 g7 `7 \, O+ B; E' T+ v
, f- J% S9 ~+ a: G0 rThe Norwegian offshore shipowner Eidesvik has signed a contract with Yxney Maritime for the use of Yxney's Maress energy efficiency software on its vessels, as a step towards further emissions reduction., ^6 S% f4 r, E& ^$ V+ o) g
Maress is a cloud-based system using available data produced by the vessels to create insight and transparency about the fuel consumption and emissions from operations. 7 S: Q0 x4 M) l- d! a  l
As part of the agreement, the software will initially be deployed on six offshore vessels owned by Eidesvik.
8 U% b( T+ u- n* f$ C"We are excited to add Eidesvik to the list of ship-owners using Maress. They´re known for constantly pushing the boundaries for more carbon efficient operations, and there is very good alignment between our two companies," says Yxney Chief Commercial Officer Sindre Bornstein.8 _/ R, a9 i# l, u
The Eidesvik fleet has actively been used to test technologies such as LNG, batteries, as well as the recent announcement to install an ammonia-driven fuel cell system on one of the vessels.
5 s6 Z/ Z- T: m9 t1 F" y6 ]; Q"For us, innovation is mainly about the environment," Eidesvik Chief Operating Officer Jan Lodden said.
3 A0 U$ u# I8 N"With Maress we will strengthen our insight and ability to communicate with our stakeholders around our footprint and the energy saving initiatives we´re doing. Having the right digital solutions is a new way to stay ahead of the competition in a challenging market. Maress will help us do exactly that," he added.
( f: Y- f& N! O" [+ H( i
3 S3 z" A7 `/ v$ q( P) C9 Z• digital solutions• Eidesvik• energy
回复

举报 使用道具

相关帖子

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
leejiafu
活跃在前天 17:07
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表