我国最先进的自主潜水器“潜龙三号”完成首航(1)。2018.04.NO.7(Note)

[复制链接]
$ ?% y: U* Z5 l( y, r3 ]! s

Undersea vehicle finishes first dive.

9 a% A! P1 z* Q

我国最先进的自主潜水器“潜龙三号”完成首航

% n3 O3 P( ], Y2 i" V1 |8 _$ S# _

The article "Undersea vehicle finishes first dive." is published in China Daily , and the original writer is ZHANG ZHIHAO. For practicing,i read it and translate the view of Mike Wehner into Chinese . Because of the mindset of the practicing , i will not strictly translate the answer word by word , but just write down my explanation .

& l0 z- Q: a) ?9 a! T3 ?! D4 g + ~+ n5 c6 g7 I$ Y/ a, }

中国最新的无人深潜器潜龙三号,这个星期五在南海完成了他的处女航。工程师们表示,相比他的前人,潜龙三号有着更高的可操作性和更长的自持时间,这些优点意味着他可以为海洋矿业勘探执行更多的海床环境研究。

; c- e, w2 u; N/ D' \8 }9 m

Chinas new unmanned submersible, Qianlong 3, completed its maiden dive in the South China Sea on Friday. Its advantages over its predecessors-superior maneuverability(操作性) and longer working time-will allow more complex studies of seabed environments for scientific or mining(矿业) purposes, engineers said.

* }! |, r$ g, f) p4 P: w; I' d

下午,第一次试验持续了大约九个小时,潜龙三号到达了深达3900米的地方。星期五,这一潜水器的首席工程师刘健向新华社表示,潜龙三号有到达4500米海深的能力。

8 S/ a! w1 O$ x& U( i* [2 T

The first dive lasted around nine hours and reached a depth of about 3,900 meters in the afternoon, Liu Jian, the vehicle(运载工具)s chief designer, told Xinhua News Agency on Friday. The submersible is capable of reaching a depth of 4,500 meters.

0 ~+ w, Y; ~$ f3 p8 ^

刘健表示,星期五的实验是计划中的两个实验之一,这些实验旨在测试新的潜水器的全部功能和他收集海底资源信息的能力(为了那些海底中丰富的石油),而且,这些实验将极大的提高中国深海探测和开发的技术水平。

( t, b/ @$ c. O

The Friday test was one of two sea trials planned for the new submersible to evaluate its overall performance and its ability to collect data in resource-rich regions of the ocean, he said, adding that the tests will further strengthen Chinas technological capabilities in deep-sea research and development.

7 n: z0 k% X1 J7 U b8 l$ A

潜龙三号,或者说整个潜龙系列无人潜水器,有着标志性的橙色外表,白色条纹,大眼睛和波浪状的尾巴,这些都使得他看起来特别像小丑。不过他可不小,他长达3.5m,高达1.5m,重达1.5吨。

( N& \& `& Z$ X" R, h% P

Qianlong 3, or "diving dragon", actually looks a bit like a clownfish, down to its signature orange and white stripes(条纹), big eyes and wavy tail. But the submersible is 3.5 meters long, 1.5 meters high and weighs 1.5 metric tons.

( P! ^9 g8 L4 L% f! Y" U2 u- y) T

外形设计首席工程师,Xu Yijun忽悠新华网,说所有的这些仿生学外形特点都旨在提高潜水器在深海复杂环境下的表现。

! {* C) ^% m3 {& B. y

"All of the bionic features actually serve a purpose in improving the submersibles overall performance in complex deep-sea environments," Xu Yijun, the crafts deputy chief designer, told Xinhua.

9 H: D) a+ s* u5 B

他甚至还说,这些设计提高的潜水器的稳定性和可靠性,使得他获得了更高效的可操纵性和自我航行能力。

# `" Q4 K2 G2 E3 e

"These designs improve stability and reliability, allowing more effective steering and better surface self-piloting capabilities," he said.

0 U5 X* m: Y$ j* w: `* r/ Y M$ j; E

小徐还说,这样一来,归功于潜龙三号的亮色条纹,科学家们就可以更方便的回收他。潜龙三号的大嘴巴里面有高性能的声呐系统,声呐可以帮助他探测障碍物并且操纵自己绕过他们。

l+ Q2 T+ M! I7 B

Scientists can easily spot and retrieve Qianlong 3 thanks to its bright stripes. Its big mouth holds a highly sensitive sonar system that can detect obstacles(障碍) and steer accordingly, Xu said.

, B7 A! Q( z% J6 Q- a) L

两个大眼睛是帮助小丑鱼快速转向的螺旋桨,两个鱼鳍是可动式航行舵。

6 s8 H6 c) n' e

The two big eyes are propellers(螺旋桨) that help turn the submersible more quickly, and the fins are fully rotatable rudders that allow Qianlong 3 to move freely.

- c" u$ ]) R9 K# G' z8 H7 {- b$ Q ; @8 a1 v" O$ r3 r/ } 4 t1 U3 ~" I& A3 x % ? P4 ~2 B5 q3 R
回复

举报 使用道具

相关帖子

全部回帖
暂无回帖,快来参与回复吧
懒得打字?点击右侧快捷回复 【吾爱海洋论坛发文有奖】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
曙光行动
活跃在7 天前
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表